Feb 5, 2011

on weekends she wears a tail.







Tomorrow is a big day for some folks, and while I am not at all vested in the big game, there are some aspects of it that I enjoy.  If you haven't figured it out already, cozy could be my middle name. I love feeling cozy. I love good smells coming from the kitchen, a glowing fire, and the whole family gathered 'round in a festive mood. We don't do much TV watching, so it will be a treat to scream for a team (who's playing?) and watch some funny commercials. We can be very enthusiastic spectators! And the Black Eyed Peas are rockin' the half time. We WILL be dancing!

Because I really don't care about the game, I've decided to set up a Valentine crafting fandango on the dining room table so we can make darling little goodies and watch at the same time.

And of course, there will be plenty to eat.

So this is where I link you up. There are lots of lovely ladies out in webland that are far cleverer than I, and I am grateful for their fun ideas. I will be bringing you more Valentine ideas throughout the week, some my very own, but for now check these out!

A sweet design for little hands.

This is a free printable if you just want to print and snip.

Love this! And so will my kids!

My Tiggy is all about a festive drink. This will thrill him...and me!

Max is all about his new email address. I will email him a Valentine...this sweet little video, and bake the ending, if I can pull it all together!

Some people groove on chocolate....yeah me too. Check this out.

And a word about fox tail girl. She's had it on all day. And Max sleeps with it during the week. And I keep picking it up and looking at it and trying to figure out if it's real or fake or what, and where the HELL it came from?! Honestly, shouldn't it ring a bell? It's fabulous and I love it and it reminds me of one of my favorite kid movies, Fantastic Mr. Fox. I hope there's not a tail-less beast wandering around and lamenting his loss on my account.

Have a lovely All!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Love it! That second picture is perfect! Great photo taking, Ivey! Have fun making Valentine's!!! So fun! When is Durango Mom going to get rolling again???