Jan 7, 2011

The why of it all

why not?
I like to write. I started this whole thing a long time ago and was just capturing random thoughts. I had no idea where I was going with it. Somewhere along the way I found my voice. I found my confidence. I found some innate sauciness that I had shelved in the throws of mothering and being an adult. I often feel that blogs are too self involved, and I try to stay away from any sort of judgement or lifestyle issues. I read blogs to be inspired, to glean a fresh perspective, and to see how other women make it all come together in a harmonious and balanced way. I also love to laugh and love to see the joy in the lives of others. It sounds like I'm asking a great deal of the internet, doesn't it. Not really. I surf for a few minutes and then go about the art of being a human with three kids, two jobs, and a mountain of laundry.

All this is to say that 'the patton house' is about to morph. I have decided to push my comfort level and expand on what I have been doing. In the very near future I will be launching a new site on a larger platform. It will be about mothering. It will be about growing. It will be about nourishing and flourishing. It will be about finding the joy in the every day. It will be about you and me.

I will be asking for favors in the next couple of weeks. There will be surveys and interviews. Hopefully, they will be fun. I promise not to take too much of your time. I am so very grateful for all of my readers. I am thankful for your insights and your wit. I am always amazed at how similar and totally different we all are. I hope to celebrate that idea in my new venture and I hope you will all come along!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the new stuff.

Jamie Jo said...

I cannot wait!!!