Dec 22, 2010

that time of year

I have always loved calenders. As a child, I loved to peruse them.... cute animal calenders, themed calenders, and even, or maybe especially, those free ones that came from the hardware store with stock scenes from all over the country....there was always a waterfall, an old mill or covered bridge, the autumn leaves in Maine or Vermont, snow covered mountains, and a craggy shoreline. I didn't know it at the time, but the young wanderer in me was already charting a course with those calenders. I still love calenders, maybe it's primal, and now is the time that I always crave a new one.(duh) For the last few years I have been loyal to the same artist, Nikki McClure, and was going to re-up with her again. But then I came across this mac-daddy calender review of all handmade or letter pressed artists with their offerings. Crud. What now?

Go here to see way too many fabulous choices. I was stymied. And then 'the one' revealed itself to me.

Hello Beautiful! You can get it here.

I may or may not be back again in December. If not.....Merry Christmas to you all and may 2011 be your best year ever!

No comments: